Through this mad, crazy fashion and photography industry I have been fortunate to make some amazing new friends; these like minded individuals include photographers, make-up and hair artists, designers and models. One of my favorite people (who also happens to be an amazing model) spent Saturday and part of Sunday with me this weekend. Over the last 24+hrs we...
- shot a fashion spread for freshlyWORN Magazine (with another favorite Michelle Baker)
- indoctrinated Michelle into the GoT series with 4 back-to-back episodes of Season 1
- nerded out over my husband copious, mint 1980s Star Wars collection
- dined on my famous bbq pulled-pork and scratch made mac 'n' cheese
- enjoyed my hubby's oatmeal cookies
- finished off food-fest (yes! models DO eat) with homemade almond rocha (aka: CRACK!)
- and then today, Karie and I played on a local heritage pier.
Here is the gorgeous Karie, who I'm so pleased to call a dear friend... Love you sweetie <3