Since my self-imposed holiday / shooting hiatus came to an end in mid-January I've been back shooting in the studio on a more regular basis. I'd love to share some of new work but due to publication embargoes and potential "pick-ups" I can't really share much other than a few sneak peeks from the first 6-8 weeks of photography in 2015.
On the books in various stages of completion are:
- a complicated creative beauty shoot - loosely entitled "Smoke and Mirrors" and features model Ira and MUA/H Jenn Vautour
- a raw, natural beauty shoot with Rosie, with hair by Jenn Mathison and MU by Savannah St. Jean
- a glitzy, beauty shoot with Sydney [Family Management] with hair by Katie Webster, MU by Victoria Ho and styled by Taylor Ramsay
In the can and out for publication are:
- a tribal inspired editorial entitled "We R One Tribe" with Dakota Felow, MUA/H Leah Cuff and stylists Taylor Ramsay and Janelle Knihnitski
- a fur and sophisticated lingerie editorial entitled "FURocious" with Karie Holst, MUA/H Elena Ismail and stylist Sarah D'Arcey
Here are the sneaks... enjoy!